Sports Rehab / Physical Therapy
Whether you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, all athletes run the risk of a sports-related injury. Don’t let a sports injury keep you from playing the game. Twin Boro will help you treat your injury and prevent it from reoccurring.
Sports Physical Therapy focuses on the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports injuries, for anyone that has an active lifestyle.
Athletes can be effectively treated using physical therapy to restore activity, strength and motion after an injury.
Did you Know?
- Approximately 3.5 million injuries in children ages 5-14 occur from participating in organized sports every year
- The highest rates of injury occur in sports that involve contact and collisions
- Approximately 62% of sports injuries occur during practice
- In an average year 65% of regular runners are likely to develop an injury
- For every 1000 hours of activity approximately 30 injuries related to rugby or lacrosse occur