JOIN THE TWIN BORO TEAM!
Join an exciting Team environment that will provide you with everything that you need to become the best physical therapist that you can possibly be!
Voted the Readers’ Choice Best of New Jersey in 2017, Twin Boro Physical Therapy has been providing New Jersey residents with the highest quality rehabilitation services since 1980. Now with 27 locations in ten counties throughout the Garden State, Twin Boro has evolved into the largest private physical therapy practice in the State. With state-of-the-art facilities and an outcome driven approach to getting patients back on their feet, we have all of the tools and proper motivation to help you get the absolute most out of your profession.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Twin Boro is owned and operated by physical therapists.
- Our executive team maintains clinical treatment schedules, keeping fresh on their minds what it is like to be on the front lines of physical therapy. In this dynamic health care environment, our executive team members are able to stay abreast of how changes in health care affect the delivery of treatment.
- We invest in each of our individual physical therapists to ensure that we have only the best of the best. In addition to a sign-on bonus and competitive salary with full benefits, we also offer tuition and continuing education assistance with training programs.
- Membership into the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is paid for by Twin Boro. All that our therapists must do to be eligible for this benefit is attend at least one APTA event per year.
- We hold a standard as an evidence based practice, initiating a clinical research agenda to go with the ongoing development and implementation of programming within the framework of the Twin Boro One2Four continuum of care.
- We offer a unique incentive program that rewards our physical therapists, along with the entire clinical staff, for meeting predetermined performance goals.
- Through the mentorship program we offer at Twin Boro, new graduates are placed in clinics where they are members of a team headed by an experienced physical therapist. Through this unique mentoring program, our new physical therapists are well on their way to becoming expert clinicians.
- The growth potential available to our team is second to none. Our physical therapists can fulfill part-time or full-time roles, and they also have available to them the opportunity to work into a corporate or directorial position.
We are looking for physical therapists that are looking to excel professionally and want to learn and grow as a part of our team. If Twin Boro Physical Therapy sounds like the right fit for you and you are interested to learn more please contact Robert Killea ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information or use the contact box below.